Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - May 29, 2017

["Inches" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Monday - May 29, 2017]

"There have been two attempts on President Trump's life since leaving Europe."

READ MORE

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Geopolitical Op-Ed: "DMZ" -- May 29, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles A demilitarized zone or DMZ is an area in which treaties or agreements between nations, military powers or cont...

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Convalescing Perspective

Convalescing Perspective 041317

Continual forgiveness of others, as myself with Holy Spirit doing the forgiveness for me enlightens deeper compassion in a wake-up call to become tuned in, responsive, and Kind to myself. where I experienced resentment and grief, I can thank God for co-creating my life plan mirrors to unlearn Collective Parent/Child Triangulation Consciousness to make room for ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Immortal Love.

I can feel gratitude where anger burned away at all my shame, and burned like a forest fire in my compassionate limbs, the first to flash away as higher Light frequency trans-receivers disappeared into constant self-hate projected co-creations of charcoal mirrors. Together we were coal miner portals to other lower vibration entities, and little did we realize volcanic rocks scratch sulphur poison around empty of any Conscience.

The first clumsy request for help to forgive was full of swears, in red Bumblebee-eye popping Lava, and it’s a good thing Holy Spirit was in charge, because a rock forgiving another rock seems more like crummy condemnation, with ashen mutterings and feeble peeps. “Please Holy Spirit help me forgive my filthy child-rape and murdering as soul parents, and give them a good, happy prosperous life; phitooey~damn `em; I think I/m going to puke!!!”

I liked cursing them out, so much, and Holy Spirit was, happy I was this tiny bit willing, that now forgiveness to me seems like fun, to be able to say the truth without denying anger, shame, and green puke if I need to. Religion is for those afraid to go to Hell, and Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing is for the honest Earthlings, that have already been, and don’t pretend Duality-suffering is happiness, like they who lick the honey from the Razor’s-edge.

There is so much, absolute malevolence right now blasting itself all over our Mother Earthling Coal-miner Hell, that can capture any chunk of coal’s attention distraction, so I am turning within more than usual, and thanking Holy Spirit for accepting me just the way I am. Today!!! O M G, so much is going on!!! “I’m grateful for my Karmic-family to experience Parent/Child Triangulation, and present this ‘divide, and conquer’ motive of the evil Satanic Mafia to turn us all into Family-coal children-chunks.

I am grateful for losing my children, even though I was the single parent, so I can learn about Unifying Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mercy, the greatest Spiritual gift from Holy Spirit to help me stop my denied gender-bigotry in Karmic-dissonance. I am grateful for watching my children lose their children right in front of me, so I can unlearn blaming myself for, all the evil motives of our captors, as if losing children can, ever be a human beings possible fault.

I am grateful to avoid the medical murder effort to support the secret space program, by giving us diseases, and then robbing all organ-money for their malevolent sacrificial motives. I’m grateful for Compassion and Mercy to accept others just the way they are, and for being able to Love Listen with Delight to anyone brave enough to stop denying our mutual suffering. I’m grateful for the Kind Wisdom of Holy Spirit gratitude from an inner attitude, like Today, instead of losing my inner focus on forgiveness nurturing, just because the Collective fan-base slaves may, even seem to divisive-demand my ONENESS-intention Inner-attention.

Imagine my not denying anything, as if it were my first forgiveness prayer? Imagine Easter filled with War threats, Child-sacrifice, migration of whole nations, economic collapse, GESARA, new Republic, new prosperity, Kind-human take-over, and all the work it has taken, for me to receive a much needed Convalescent Recliner today. I muse about all this, but it’s difficult to receive appropriate help, when I came from hiding in the basement like a Child-chunk of filthy ashen Coal. The World will do OK, with, or without me, but I like to think I will take care of my gratitude for you, and, maybe you will take care of your gratitude for me…

Widout Conchence

Boo Hoo, da soun wen child scard an cry
Boo, da soun wen child fryin
Da child alreddy cookin wid hate
An everone roun livin dat wa togedda

Wen sum one in my face wid dat hate
Dey cookin an fryin up dark date
Da Boo widout da Hoo is da sine
We in dark rock soup togedda

Tears inside get thick an thicka
Boo get blackr an blo wid anger
Red hot lava b cold an black lata
We go silent all black an crusty

Lava rock ded sharp an holey
Red hot tear soup boil dry an silent
Den we do tings bad to hert uddas
Da I'm sorry it neva get spoken

Wen we preten we not hot inside
We b da soul robba togedda
Da holes in da black roks wher usta be
Dat Hoo, wid da Boo, dat child conchence

Pine Cone of Tall Trees
Spreading seed’s Truth

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.